Saturday, December 6, 2008

Well, it happens to everyone, right?

I knew it was just a matter of time, Ashlyn cut her hair. She was actually pretty calm about it. Kind of repentant, but mostly, I've noticed, she has become vain. Every time I look at her she's looking at her reflection in the mirror or the TV or whatever. She complains that her bangs won't lay down flat. I've tried evening them out, but if I cut anymore, she won't have anymore hair. It will grow and she may do it again. But probably not for awhile. I think she really felt bad.


1 comment:

Cami Sue said...

We all have to try it once don't we? I actually did that when I was young. It's amazing how long it seems to take to grow out when you are younger but since time flies while I am older I don't think it takes that long. Soon she will be starring at her reflection and remembering what it was like to have really short bangs.