So I had a birthday, and it was great! It was one celebration after another.
- I started out by going out for sushi with my friend Megan a week before my birthday. Our birthday's are close so we try to celebrate together by going out to lunch or dinner. It was my first time eating sushi, and it wasn't bad. I think I could try it again without her help. We topped the night off with huckleberry cheese cake that was to die for. I think I gained 10 pounds that night.
- The day before my birthday, we met my parents and sister and famly at a 50's diner in Idaho Falls. Yummy food and a free milk shake (minus the birthday song, yeah!) It was fun to get together with my family. I don't see them enough.
- The day of my birthday, Allen sent me flowers at school. He impressed a lot of people that day. The office was talking about it and kids in the school. Two of my classes sang to me....that's always embarassing. For lunch, my department bought me my favorite bagel sandwich and we had cupcakes....yummy!
Well, the festivities are just about over. The only thing left to do is go out to lunch with 2 of my other friends and get my free birthday Cold Stone ice cream. I can't wait!






1 comment:
Sounds like a great birthday!...wish i coulda come and helped you guys celebrate at Red Lobster!!!...Glad you had a good one!
Post a Comment