Wednesday, January 23, 2008

BPA Regionals - A Success

Friday, I took my BPA kids to Idaho Falls to compete in the BPA Regional competition. And I'm so proud of them. They did great. Many of them will continue on to the state conference in March.

Fundamental Accounting

3rd Dallin Walker, 4th Eddy Hernandez

Computerized Accounting

1st Jake Powell

Spreadsheet Applications & Analysis

1st Devin Broadhead 2nd Carl Ricks

Banking and Finance

1st Brandi Mace 4th Jake Powell

Basic Office Systems & Procedures

1st Brandi Mace

Database Applications

1st Carl Ricks

Digital Media Production

2nd Rob Page

Microsoft Network Administration

1st Tyler Southam

Small Business Management Team

2nd JC Weber & Dallin Walker

Interview Skills

8th Dani Lewis

Human Resource Management

2nd JC Weber

Prepared Speech

4th Ray Flores

Presentation Management – Individual

2nd Dani Lewis


Of course, after the weekend, we had Monday off for Martin Luther King Day, and Tuesday was off because of the cold. So, here it is Wednesday and I'm resenting the school district for not giving us another day off because it is still very cold, and Kenny got it off so he's home alone (even though Allen is there, he's asleep). I just don't want to be here. But I'll live.

No comments: